Home Job Details
Experience : 2 - 6 yrs
Location : Pune
Salary : 45 K
Opening for Assistant Manager Compliance
Job Title Asst. Manager- Statutory Compliances
Responsible to Manager -HR
Location Pune or as per requirement
Purpose of the role
Job Purpose - Will assist in the following operations for HR Compliance & Employee Relations.
•Statutory Compliance- Ensure Statutory Compliance through coordination with various departments and Branches.
(1) Licensing with required statutory authorities or as directed.
(2) Responding to various Notices from Authorities ensuring closure on the gaps.
(3) Analysis of trends in Compliance and devise corresponding action plan.
(4) Attend labour compliance audit at client site wherever required.
(5) Ensure compliance audit score should be more than 90%.
• Responsible for unit/site wise preparation and submissionof applicable statutory compliance documents along with Challans,ECR, Returnsetc.
• Ensure timely preparation and remittances of statutory dues as per applicable statute.
• Attend and comply Unit/site wise statutory audit’s (Internal & External)
• To attend, comply and respond statutory audits/inspections/notices from various authorities and ensuring closure of non-conformities.
• To apply new/renew LabourLicence, FSSAI Licence, Shop&Estt. License, Trade Licenceetc.or any other license as and when applicable within timeline as per applicable statute.
• To communicate and surrender licenses after close of contract under applicable statute and collect security deposit as applicable.
• To update management on various amendments in labour laws with cost implications, if any.
• Responsible for UAN/IP generation, settlement of PF claims/accident claims etc.
• Responsible for actuarial valuation report and Insurance policies as per business requirement.
• Timely submission of Monthly Compliance Report to management.
• Extend support to regional HR for statutory compliances, audits and inspections.
• Good skills related with his profile an advantage
• Good knowledge and experience of working with Factory, Shops &Establishment, CLRA & Food industry.
• People Management
• Results Orientation
• Holding others accountable
• Understanding Customers/Client requirements
• Various licenses and returns under Factory, Shops &Establishment, CLRA & Food industry.
• Proven experience in managing successful teams in a similar environment
• Minimum 2+year experience in statutory compliance handling.
• Good knowledge of Statutory compliances under Factory, Shops &Establishment, CLRA & Food industry and other labour laws.
• Excellent communication & drafting skills.
• Self-motivated and ability to adapt to a changing environment
• Any Graduate with diploma in DLL/DHR/LLB
• Professional degree in MBA/MSW/MPM or equivalent would be added advantage.
• Knowledge of local language is mandatory
• Self-oriented and driven
Labour Lawas,Audit,Statutory Compliance